Crime Details as on : 27 September 2020
- 26 September 2020 Shri Kanchan Thakali lodged a complaint (Sep 26) that unknown miscreants broke into the residence of his sister-in-law at Riatsamthiah, Shillong.
- 25 September 2020 Information received on Sep 25, 2020, indicates that acting on a tip off, Baghmara Police conducted search of an auto-rickshaw (ML-08B-6105) at Baghmara Super Market (SGH) and recovered / seized 1,923 numbers of suspected WY/YABA tablets weighing 188 grams from the possession of one occupant of the auto-rickshaw namely, Raja Madak.
- 25 September 2020 Shri Thonglinmang of lodged a complaint that between Sep 10 to 15, 2020, unknown miscreants stole the battery from the Diesel Generator of HDFC Bank, Police Bazar, Shillong.
- 24 September 2020 Smt. Natalis Mary Jyrwa lodged a complaint that on Sep 24 night, unknown miscreants broke into her shop at East Golf Links, Shillong and stole goods from the shop.
- 23 September 2020 Shri Sunil Kumar Singh of 7th Mile, Upper Shillong lodged a complaint that on Sep 23, he received a phone call from a person who identified himself as representative of SBI Kanpur, and asked for his personal details for KYC update. However, when the complainant furnished his personal details to the unknown persons, he found fraudulent withdrawal of Rs 99,900/- and Rs 24,999/- from his account.
- 22 September 2020 Smt. Nemzamawi, Branch Manager, SBI Laban Branch, Shillong lodged a complaint that on Sep 22 around 4 am, a burglary was attempted at SBI ATM opposite SBI Laban Branch, Shillong. However, the burglary attempt was foiled by Police patrolling party.
- 22 September 2020 Smt. Sangeeta Thabah lodged a complaint that on Sep 22, unknown miscreants stole her bag containing EPIC, PAN Card, ATM Cards of four different banks, mobile phone, gold bangles and cash Rs 15,000/- from her shop near Narayan Studio, Motphran, Shillong.
- 19 September 2020 Shri David Marboh of Shillong GPO, Shillong lodged a complaint that on Sep 19, he found that battery from the Generator was missing.
- 16 September 2020 Shri Mohit Sharma of lodged a complaint that between Sep 16, unknown miscreants broke into his shop viz., M/s Pipalwa Auto Mobile at Bara Bazar, Shillong and stole one case lubricant.
- 16 September 2020 Shri Sujon Marak of Lady Bird Hostel, Shillong lodged a complaint that on Sep 16, in a deal to purchase one used vehicle as advertised in OLX, by one Pandit Das, the complainant deposited Rs 42,000/- towards the cost of the vehicle. However, the vehicle was not delivered to the complainant till date.