Crime Details as on : 27 November 2020
- 27 November 2020 Shri George Lammi Passah lodged a complaint that on Oct 21, 2020, he ordered one drone through online shopping platform (India Mart) and paid Rs 1,28,750/- to the bank account of the seller; however, till date the product has not been delivered to him.
- 26 November 2020 Police received information that on Nov 26 around 3 am, a low intensity blast took place at Soo Kilo Market area (EJH). Later, splinters / shrapnel were found from the place. As a result, one pork meat shop belonging to Shri Seven Dkhar was damaged.
- 26 November 2020 On Nov 26 around 4 pm, acting on a tip off, Police apprehended one Ganesh Kr Mahato from GS Road, Shillong and recovered / seized one soap box containing 10.92 grams of suspected Heroin from his possession.
- 25 November 2020 Shri Justin Khyriem lodged a complaint that on Nov 25 at about 7.30 pm, one Sunil Lama broke into the O/o the Institute of Natural Resources, Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, Bishop Cotton Road, Shillong and was caught red-handed while he was trying to flee from the place. One GPS device and 4 keys were recovered from his possession.
- 24 November 2020 Shri Arnold Sten lodged a complaint that on Nov 24 at about 5 am, unknown miscreant(s) burn down his rice grain kept in his paddy field at Umtngam under Mawlasnai OP (RB).