Crime Details as on : 01 April 2020
- 31 March 2020 On Mar. 31 at about 8.40 pm, during checking at Lad Umroi, Umiam, Ri-Bhoi (RB), Police detected one truck (TR-01R-1515) driven by Md. Nurul Islam (32 yrs), concealing five persons, viz., (1) Md. Jahidur Islam (20 yrs), (2) Md. Rakikul Hussain (21 yrs), (3) Md. Babul Islam (26 yrs), (4) Md. Jamal Haque (35 yrs) and (5) Md. Aminur Haque (19 yrs), inside the truck.
- 28 March 2020 On Mar. 28 between 10 pm and 11.30 pm, Police detected two trucks (1) NL-01L-8448 and (2) AS-01K-0383), while illegally transporting coal in violation of NGT order at Tongseng Petrol Pump, East Jaintia Hills (EJH).
- 27 March 2020 On Mar. 27 around 6 pm, Police from Umkiang PP, East Jaintia Hills(EJH) detected two trucks (1) NL-01AB-2571 and (2) AS-01GC-9925 illegally transporting coal in violation of NGT order at Kuliang village, NH-6, East Jaintia Hills (EJH).
- 26 March 2020 On Mar. 26 between 10 pm and 11.30 pm, Police from Lumshnong PS, East Jaintia Hills(EJH) detected three stationary trucks (1) NL-01AB-5794, (2) NL-01-7419 and (3) NL-01AB-9291, without drivers at Chiruphi Petrol Pump (EJH) loaded with coal in violation of NGT order.
- 24 March 2020 Shri Fullmoon Blah lodged a complaint that on Mar. 24 circa 9.30 am, unknown miscreant(s) stole cosmetic items, clothes, etc., valued around Rs. 76,004/- from his shop at Laitumkhrah Bazar, Shillong.